Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Baby SuperBlog!

Hello, friends!

In case you haven't heard, Ezra Adam Leong was born on July 5, 2015. I've taken the past 2 weeks off to enjoy being a father and hanging out with the little guy. I knew that I wanted to blog about my new experiences but there are so many new and exciting experiences that I knew I couldn't get it all done in one shot.

So, here's to another SuperBlog! Much like my Cambodia blog from last year, this is the homepage of sorts. Below, you'll find a bunch of blogs on a bunch of different topics related to the miracle that is Ezra (RaRa). I hope you enjoy!

Have an excellent day!

~Adam (and Megan and Ezra)


My wife the rock star
What's in a name?
On Family
Saying Goodbye
Things you can do while holding a baby
Useless Training
Back to Work
Things I've Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment