Sunday, August 26, 2012

Eat 'n Greet!

Hello, friends! 

Happy Sunday to you all.  The first week of Mizzou classes is in the books, which means that NSO (New Student Outreach) is in full swing!  This weekend, I had the pleasure of being in Saint Louis while the ACF leaders put on an NSO event for ACF all by themselves!  When I say, "all by themselves," I actually mean it.  They conceived the idea, did the promos, bought the supplies, hosted, and are currently working on the follow-up.  Hooray for leaders! 

Our event was called the "Eat 'n Greet."  The premise was actually pretty simple.  Folk show up at the Man Cave (my house) to eat food.  If you bring friends, you get more food.  Who wouldn't want to go to an event like that?  Even better, who wouldn't want to bring your friends?!  =0). 

Here are a few photos from the event.  I think you will agree that everyone looks like they are having a good time. 




 

 
 
 
Have an excellent day!

~Adam




No comments:

Post a Comment