Monday, July 16, 2012

Sermon Time!!!

Hello, friends!

I know it is a week late but here is the sermon I gave last week on suffering.  The passage is 1Peter 3:18-22.  It is only audio, not video, so to make it up to you, the photo you see when you listen to the audio will be the engagement photo I showed of Meg and me.  =0).  Oh, and I start talking at about the 45 second mark.  Sorry. 

Funny story about this sermon.  When Pastor first asked me to preach, the email said "1Peter 18-22," without a chapter number.  I read the "1" in "1Peter" as "Chapter 1:8-22," so I started prepping that passage (which is also a good one).  It wasn't until I got to California, about 10 days before I was supposed to preach that I looked at the church bulletin and saw that it was actually supposed to be chapter 3.  Still, by the grace of God, I think it turned out ok.  =0). 

Have an excellent day!

~Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment