Sunday, July 29, 2012

Counting...

Hello, friends! 

It's July 29, which makes poses a very interesting question.  When people ask me "how long until your wedding?" how do I answer?  Here are a few interesting possibilities:

- In terms of days, it is 62 days until the wedding. 
- In terms of weeks, it was 9 weeks as of yesterday. 
- In terms of months, it is 2 months from today. 

So, you see my dilemma?  Or is it all just in my head?  I have always prided myself on accuracy and precision.  When you're accurate, it is much easier to make smart decisions and get the right answer. 

I suppose it doesn't actually matter ultimately.  No matter how you count it, I am going to be married soon.  That sounds pretty sweet, doesn't it?  =0). 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment