Thursday, September 20, 2012

9 days...

Hello, friends! 

Depending on when you read this, in 9 days, I will be married to the love of my life and my best friend, Meg.  That's pretty exciting, right? 

To commemorate the 9 days until our wedding, here is a song by 9 days: 


In case you are reading this on Friday, here is a song to commemorate 8 days:



And, just in case you don't get to see this until Saturday, here's a little something for you:



Hooray!  Here are a few ways to be praying for us:

- We still have some details and preparations to take care of before we walk down the aisle.  Please pray that we will be able to get those things done and stay sane in the process. 
- September leads to October which leads to migraines for me.  Please pray for good health.  I had a bad one yesterday. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment