Thursday, June 20, 2019

On the road again...

Hello, friends!

I'll get to Part 3 of my Leading Regional MPD series in a bit but I need to invite y'all to be praying for me as I make a road trip this week.

As part of my MPD Sprint, I'm heading to CoMO for a few days to meet with potential ministry partners as well as current partners. I'm excited about this trip as it'll be good for me to connect with folk, cast vision, and eat some old favorites (Spicy beef noodle soup, anyone?!).

Friends, please be praying for me on this trip. There are a few specific ways to be praying:
- Journey's mercies. It's a 5 hour drive to CoMO, which isn't too big of a deal. Still, with weather in the Midwest, prayers are always appreciated.
- A few more appointments. Right now, I have 11 appointments set up for the weekend but I have room for one or two more. I'd really like to completely fill up my calendar.
- Good rest and good strength. That being said, it's going to be slightly exhausting (in the best way possible). Please pray that God gives me good rest and good strength to be at my best as I engage in MPD.
- Family. Megan and the kids aren't coming on this trip. Megan's parents are coming down to visit though, which is nice. Please pray for a good time with family and for the kids especially.

Photos will come once I'm back. =0).

Have an excellent day!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment