Sunday, January 7, 2018

Saying Goodbye (for now)...

Hello, friends!

Just in case you haven't heard about any big news from us about moving, Sabbatical, and such, take a few minutes and watch this video. It explains everything...

Now that we've got that out of the way, we can get on to business.

As I've been thinking about Sabbatical, I've been considering more and more how I want to "unplug" and be with Jesus as we transition to Omaha and prepare to take on new roles within the movement. One of the ways I'm going to be doing that is by putting the blog on hiatus for the next 7 months or so. This blog was started primarily as a way for me to share ministry happenings. I always wanted to base my ministry on transparency, especially since I was going to be 2 time zones away from my first group of community in California. So, it just makes sense that while I'm taking a Sabbatical, this blog does too.

That being said, there are still so many things to be said, especially about my move out of CoMO and to Omaha. So, as a way to say goodbye to this chapter in my life, I humbly present to you... the SAYING GOODBYE TO MISSOURI SUPERBLOG.

Each link below will take you to a blog entry on some topic related to my 10+ years here in Mid-MO and nearly 15 years living in Missouri. My hope is that you'll read these as a memoir of sorts, closing this chapter of my life and preparing to start a new chapter in a new place.

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

You're sending me to South America?
Own it like it's your own
My name is Adam and I don't actually go here
It smelled like dog poop and it had to be mine
We are... CC!
Maul 'Em!
#NCFFTW
MO Fast MO Furious
Top 3, no doubt in my mind
Tip Day

No comments:

Post a Comment