Thursday, January 12, 2012

Planning, planning, planning

Hello, friends! 

We are just a few days away from the start of the new semester, which means it's PLANNING TIME!!!

I am conflicted about planning.  On the one hand, I totally see the value of planning.  It's an old saying, that those who fail to prepare prepare to fail, right?  Or something silly like that.  Also, with two fellowships in two different stages, it is crucial that I think about where my team should be spent and how to be as efficient as possible in the time I do have. 

On the other hand, it's not a ton of fun!  It is way more fun to be hanging out with students and doing life with them.  However, since I don't have any students around me right now, planning to hang out with them is the next best thing, I suppose. 

Anyway, all this is to say, please be praying for me these next few days as I put the finishing touches on all this planning for the semester.  Pray that God will give me good vision and insight into what the students need and how to best serve them. 

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment