Saturday, April 26, 2014

April Showers...

Hello, friends! 

It's been 10 days since I've posted, which means that I've missed a lot in terms of updating you guys about things that have been happening here in Columbia.  In the past month or so we've had:

- A really significant spiritual formation retreat with the staff team
- A concert that ACF put on for Asian American Awareness month
- Megan out of town in California
- The beginning of our leadership selection process
- Plenty of meetings with students and fun Large Group meetings
- Recruitment for Catalyst and International Getaway

This post is about none of those things, not because they aren't significant but because they aren't on the front of my mind right now.  The thing that is on the front of my mind the most right now is a request for prayer. 

Friends, my head is killing me.  This April has been one of the worst in terms of migraines that I've had in quite some time.  Normally October and March are the worst months for me and my migraines.  Because the winter was so cold and lasted so long, the change of season didn't happen until much later which means that instead of March being my bad migraine month, April got the call.

So, friends, please pray for me and for healing.  There is still a lot to do including planning for next semester and finishing this semester well. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment