Monday, November 16, 2015

The Mizzou Protest Super Blog!

Hello, friends!

It's been quite a few weeks in Columbia, that's for sure. A lot of stuff has happened and I've had to process a lot of it. I thought I would share some of my thoughts with you.

Like some of my previous super blogs, this is the home page. From here, you can get to any of the other posts that I've written (8 in all). The topics vary, which is why they each get their own post. Read one or read them all, it's ok with me. Some of them will be funnier than others. Some may be more polarizing than others. Just know that my intention is what it always has been. I want to make sure that I am being transparent in my ministry, so you always know what's happening.

What InterVarsity's Done in Columbia
Wednesday
How My Hat Cost InterVarsity $650
When It Rains, It Pours
Jesus and Activism
Finding Your Niche in Activism
Hard Conversations
On Facebook

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment