Sunday, April 1, 2012

And, we're back... for now

Hello, friends! 
Happy April to you all!  I have been known to pull a few April Fool's Day pranks in my day, but this year I decided to be on the up and up.  No pranks today.  =0). 

This month is going to be a fun one.  Given a number of my various staff responsibilities, I am actually not going to be in town all that much.  Here is my travel schedule for the month of April:

April 1-8: Hanging out in Columbia
April 9-13: In Seattle visiting a staff I am training
April 13-15: Saint Louis for Meg's birthday and student evangelism training
April 16: Possibly back in Columbia
April 17-19: Saint Louis for a spiritual formation retreat
April 23-26: San Diego for more staff training
April 27: Finally back in Columbia for the rest of the month. 

So, please be praying for me.  Here are a few specific prayer requests:
- Pray for all my travel this month.  Sometimes I fly well, but sometimes I don't.  Please pray that all this travel will agree with me. 
- Also, please pray for BCM momentum during this month.  This could be a month where a lot of great student ownership takes place or a month where a lot of momentum is undone.  Please pray that God will work in our core students to continue to do the good work that is ahead on campus. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment