Thursday, March 28, 2019

The AAMSC19 Super Blog!!!

Hello, friends!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Last month, I spent a week in California attending InterVarsity's Asian American Ministries Staff Conference (AAMSC19). Every 3 years, Asian American staff and staff who are working with Asian American chapters, gather together to rebuild community, re-establish vision for the work we do, and remind one another to God sees us as Asian Americans and that he's well pleased with us.

This year's theme was Re-imagine. We were asked to re-imagine how we see ourselves, our work, our partners, and our students. It was a really powerful time filled with good fellowship, great fun, and amazing food.

Putting all my thoughts on AAMSC19 in one blog felt like too big of a task, so here's a SuperBlog instead. Each link will take you to a different blog post on one aspect of my AAMSC19 experience. I'm still sorting through all the pieces so not all my thoughts will be fully formed. However, my hope is that I'll be able to get enough out into the blogosphere so as to not forget anything important.

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

Travel
Back in Cali
Pre-Conference
Being Old Staff
Bayanihan
Gifts
Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment