Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Australia Day!!!

Hello, friends!

Ok, so I'm a day late but I wanted to blog about a very special day that we celebrated yesterday. Of course, it was Australia Day, which is kind of like the 4th of July for the cool kids down under. But, it was also my sister T's birthday!

Tracie "T" Chuang is my older sister and one pretty cool gal. There are a few of my favorite things about my dearest older sister.

- She's pretty artsy! This is one of those things that I didn't actually notice until a few months ago. T is always posting photos on Facebook and videos and such, usually of my absolutely adorable niece (and now nephew too). I honestly didn't think anything of it until I saw her draw a penguin for my niece on Google Hangout. V wanted a penguin, T drew a penguin, and then it hit me, "Dang, the gal has some artistic talent!" I don't know how long she's had it but I think that's pretty cool.

- She's super caring. T is always taking care of the family. It could be her husband. It could be her kids. It could be her parents and siblings. Either way, T, is always looking for a way to care for those around her. I'm definitely a fan.

- She's loads of fun! One time we siblings were having a conversation about which of us was the "funny one." I forget who ended up winning the battle (it was probably Phuzz) but we all agreed that T is the most fun to be around. It's probably because she doesn't make fun of us like the rest of us do to each other. Or maybe because she's the best cook and eating deliciousness is always fun. Either way, I'm cool with it.

So, to my lovely older sister, Happy Australia Day! Put another shrimp on the barby for me, will you?

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment