Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome, welcome!

Hello, friends!

Happy Thursday to you all!  I'm sorry I didn't post last week, but I was contemplating a switch to a new blog and didn't want to post too soon in between switches to confuse things. 

The focus of this new blog is actually going to be a little different than the previous one.  Now that I have two chapters, I find it difficult to succinctly sum up my week.  ACF and BCM are in two different places right now, with different prayer needs and different seasons of ministry.

I have also noticed that during this season, God is doing as much IN me as he is doing THROUGH me.  I would love to share a little more personally about this journey I am taking as a follower of Jesus. 

So, what we effectively have is three separate blogs.  Mizzou ACF will chronicle the life of ACF, with occasional guest blogs from staff and students.  Mizzou BCM will be about all the sweet things happening in BCM.  This blog will be a random assortment of stuff related to the staff life.

Of course, it would be silly of me to ask you to keep three separate bookmarks and be moving back and forth between blogs, so consider this the main blog.  Whenever I post something on either of those blogs, you'll know about it here.  Oh, and if you want an escape from the intense stuff and just want to read something fun, there's always Penny Peddling, my blog about the money I'm saving by biking everywhere instead of driving. 

A blog post wouldn't be proper without a few prayer requests, so here goes:
- Fall Conference is soon upon us!  Here at Mizzou, we are hoping for 30 attendees, a very achievable number.  We already have 15 ACFers and 1 BCM registered and ready to go!  Please pray that God will put on the hearts of students a desire to deepen their relationships with Jesus and join us. 
- September is already halfway over, which means October, or migraine season, is on its way.  Please pray for protection as I battle my own body. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment