Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Finals Prayer!!!!

Hello, friends!

It's finals season right now which means students are up late studying, sleep is scarce, nerves are tense, and I am bored out of my mind because no one wants to hang out when there is studying to be had.

Today and again tomorrow I am going to be on campus offering prayer to whoever would like it. It could be before a final. It could be after a final. It could be during a study break. It could be for peace or focus our heaping or whatever. It doesn't really matter to me. If folk would like prayer, I will be there for them. I can't study for students or take their tests for them but I definitely can pay for them.

Here is my challenge for you, my wonderful readers. Would you take 10 minutes tomorrow and Thursday to pray for students as they take their finals? Here are a couple of specifics:

Pray for peace for students as they worry about exams and grades.
Pray against the idolatry of academics and grades.
Pray for good health for students as they are running on much stress and little sleep.

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment