Friday, March 7, 2014

Representing and Reaching the Nations...

Hello, friends!

There are many things I love about working with Megan here in Columbia. I love how she teaches me about hospitality, usually thinking of things that I wouldn't when it comes to hosting people. I love how great of a trainer she is. I love that ACF Large Group is now 87% more delicious when she cooks. =0). The list could go on for a while.

One of my favorite things though, is how she takes international student ministry to a whole new level here at Mizzou. Let's be honest, I am not an expert when it comes to reaching international students. We have always had a fair number of the hanging out with us in ACF and we were always glad to have them, but it wasn't because of anything intentional that I was doing. If a student wanted to reach international students, I was all for it and would empower them anyway I could. I'm just not skilled enough to lead the charge.

All that has changed since Megan has gotten here. Today one of our two international bible studies met. Here were the nations represented: Singapore, Malaysia, China, Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States. It is entirely possible that I am forgetting about a country or two too!

Friends, it is so great being able to see the Gospel go to so many nations without even having to cross state lines. Would you please pray with Megan and me as she continues to do amazing work and I get to help every now and then?  Pray especially that international Christians would catch the vision to reach their friends with the Gospel.

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment