Saturday, March 16, 2013

Help My Friends!!!

Hello, friends! 

Below is a video made by two of my friends, Bryan and Samantha.  They are two of the happiest and supportive people that I know.  Samantha was our reception coordinator and I know that we wouldn't have had the rocking party that we had if it wasn't for all of their hard work.  Added to that, Meg and I have been blessed by their friendship these past few years.  It even turns out that Samantha's old roommate is my sister's-husband's-sister's current roommate!  =0). 

Anyway, enjoy the video and please consider...  You can also click here to learn more

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

1 comment:

  1. This is the website to learn more: http://give1save1domestic.blogspot.com/2013/03/featured-family-of-week-schoenecke.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete