Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Find Your People!

Hello, friends! 

On Sunday, I had the honor of preaching at Bridge Church again. We're currently going through a sermon series called "Find Your People" based on a book by Jenny Allen. 

It was a lot of fun to put together this sermon. There were a few changes to the schedule that needed to be made that actually ended up with me combining two different sermons. I still managed to keep it under 30 minutes though. =0). 

As I've been preaching at church more and more, I've been heartened by the kind words that various folk from church have given me. I really enjoy preaching and it's good to know that other folk don't mind me preaching either. One of the comments that has come up on more than one occasion is that I do a good job of taking complex ideas and making them simple and easy to understand. I can't say that I'm doing that intentionally, but I'll take it, for sure! 

Enjoy this week's sermon! If you're ever away from your local church and are in the area, stop on by Bridge! I think we're pretty great. 



Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment