Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Prophet, Priest, and King...

Hello, friends! 

On Sunday, I preached again! This time, it was for Palm Sunday. 

Honestly, it was a sermon I felt OK about but not great about. I got a lot of positive feedback, so hopefully folk were blessed by it, but it certainly wasn't my best. The last 2 I preached felt way more put together. 

I don't know if that's a function of the topic, a busy week meaning less time for preparation, or just general preaching fatigue. It could be a combination of all 3. I still certainly enjoyed the preparation and preaching. And it wasn't a rough sermon by any means. It just didn't "pop" like the last 2 did. 

Maybe that's OK. Maybe that just comes with the territory. I'm OK with it either way. I felt like I was faithful to the text and faithful to what God put on my heart. They can't all be home runs. 

Anyway, now that I've totally hyped it up... enjoy! 

...

Well, this is where I would normally post a video of the sermon but apparently, the audio cuts out about halfway through the recording!!! I guess that sermon wasn't meant to be heard a second time... =0). 

What I can share is the Venn Diagram I made about how we need Jesus to be our prophet, priest, and king all at once.




Y'all, Happy Easter! May you rest in the hope of the resurrected Jesus this week. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment