Friday, January 22, 2016

The Urbana Super Blog!!!

Hello, friends!

In case I haven't said it enough already, happy 2016! The year has already been full of many fun (and not so fun) and exciting things! Apparently, it's going to be kind of a big year. =0).

Like I'd said a few weeks ago, I wanted to blog about Urbana but I knew that it was going to take more than just one blog post. Not only is Urbana itself a really complex conference but this year was especially complex and my role was equally so. One post wouldn't do it justice, so I've decided to break out the Super Blog!

Below you can find the titles of the various blog posts with my thoughts about Urbana15. Some posts are lighter than others. Some posts are longer than others. You can take them in all at once or peruse at your own pace. It's all good. My hope is that through these various posts, you'll be able to see the scope of the Urbana15 experience from my perspective, get a little bit more of a sense of what it is that I do, and see "behind the curtain" in terms of how InterVarsity functions.

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

Staff But Not...
Solutions...
Monday Night...
Rocking the Mic...
Ezra and Urbana...
Ringing in the New Year...
So, What's Next...

No comments:

Post a Comment