Friday, May 28, 2021

MPD 201!!!

Hello, friends!

Starting Wednesday, I'll be leading our staff team through MPD 201, which is our Spring training for Ministry Partnership Development. I'm really excited about our time together, not just because I love taking about MPD but also because we have some really great stuff planned and I've enlisted the help of a few of our younger staff to help with various parts of the program.

I'll be going all day Wednesday, all day Thursday, and the first part of Friday. Megan will be taking the kids with her up to South Dakota so her parents can help watch the kids while we're both in session, so that will be a blessing. But, she also has a wedding on Saturday and since they wedding is kids only (and the kids have tball on Saturday), right after I finish on Friday, I'll be driving up to SoDak to pick up the kids then bring them back to Omaha for a dad weekend. 

Needless to say, it's going to be a really hectic week next week. Prayers appreciated for peace, wisdom, and good health (both Megan and I are fighting colds right now). A lot goes into planning these trainings but ultimately, it's all up to Jesus. My hope and prayer is that God will do what he needs to do in our team and through me.

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment