Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Preaching on Ethnic Brokenness

Hello, friends!

Like I say every week now, we have a new episode of Story Central! This week, I interviewed Rachel Moreno, who is a student at the University of Missouri - Kansas City. It was a really fun interview, learning about her studies and how she's seeing Jesus at work at UMKC. Go Roos! =0). 

I preached again on Sunday. This week, my sermon was on the brokenness we see in our ethnic identities. This was a much harder sermon to write than the one I preached a few weeks ago. There was a combination of a hard topic, sickness in the house, and definitely some spiritual warfare. Still, thankfully, things came together pretty well. My hope is that it blesses you to hear it. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

NOTE: If the video starts from the beginning, you can move ahead to the 1:07 mark to see the opening video or the 1:17 mark to hear me start to preach. I also think the end may have been cut off. Sorry about that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment