Thursday, November 14, 2019

See you in 2020!

Hello, friends!

We are 10 days from Hot Cocoa's due date but the boy is moving around quite a bit and we think there's a chance that Megan could go into labor early. Once Hot Cocoa is born, I'll be spending a ton of time with him  and the fam. I've heard that the transition from 2 kids to 3 is a doozy, so I'm looking forward to paternity leave. Also, Disney+ just launched so I'll probably be spending a lot of time introducing my children to the joy that is Gargoyles... =0).

So, with that being said, don't expect much from this blog for the rest of the year. As always, it's been a pleasure sharing with you the joys of ministry and life in Omaha. 2019 was a big one (aren't they all?), full of changes and new blessings. I'm very much looking forward to 2020 for a number of reasons, at least one of them being that I get to share more life with y'all!

For (possibly) the last time in 2019...

Have an excellent day!

~Adam















































No comments:

Post a Comment