Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello, friends!

To all the mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day! Special shout out to Mama Leong, whose unconditional love and support has been so instrumental in my life and ministry. Love you, Mama!

HOWEVER, this Mother's Day is a very special one because it's Meg's first Mother's Day! It's amazing to think that Ezra is only 10 months old but at the same time, it's amazing to think that Ezra is already 10 months old. It seems like time has really flown and yet it feels like he's been with us forever.

Last week I wrote about flying solo for the night for the first time since Ezra was born. Ezra was great and things couldn't have gone better. Still, it gave me such an appreciation for what an amazing mother Meg is to Ezra.

Seriously, she is so great with him. She has so much patience with him when she's feeding him or changing his diaper. She's tireless when it comes to playing with him and always have a smile on her face. There's no doubt that she loves him and it totally shows. Ezra is totally a mama's boy right now but it makes total sense. If I was him, I would totally be a mama's boy too. =0).

Fun story, as you're reading this right now, we're
actually in South Dakota to surprise Meg's mom for Mother's Day. I got up this morning and Meg said, "hey, do you want to go to South Dakota for the weekend?" So, we packed up the car and started driving!

That's the kind of gal my Meg is. She saw a great chance to do something nice for her Mama and decided that it was the thing to do. It's that kind of thoughtfulness at care that makes her such a great mom to Ezra. I'm so glad that I get to partner with her to raise Ezra (and hopefully a few more down the road).

Have an excellent day!

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment