Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Cambodian Super Blog!

Hello, friends!

After a month of processing, planning, and trying to get back into the swing of things (link to blog post), it’s finally time for the Cambodia Blog!

My original plan was to write a “travel journal” of sorts, chronicling each day of the trip then just posting the journal when I returned. That lasted all of 5 minutes when I realized how jam packed the trip was going to be. I barely had enough time for my own thought, let alone time to form them into readable blog posts.

So instead, you get this. Each link below will take you to a different blog post about a different topic or part of the trip. I tried to be as comprehensive as possible while still being concise enough that it wouldn’t take a semester to read (or write). Of course, if you have any questions about the trip or want to hear more stories, feel free to drop me a line! (insert email address)

If you’re not into reading a bunch of blog posts all at once, I can give you the quick summary. Cambodia changed me. There, I saw the beauty of the Gospel going to places of deep poverty and brokenness. I fell in love with the country, its people, its culture, and its church. It changed how I see missions, how I see my life here in the US, and how I see Jesus, all in good ways. =0).

Have an excellent day!

~Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment