Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thank You!

Hello, friends!

Tonight was our Saint Louis Donor Appreciation Night.  All the staff from the Missouri Area (read: all the Saint Louis staff + me) decided that it would be a great idea for us to work together to put on a spectacular night of appreciation for our donors instead of trying to do it all individually.  There were decilious snacks, worship, student testimories, prayer and a whole bunch of donors who hopefully got a better understanding of what it is that we do and why they are so crucial to the campus. 

I wanted to take a second and thank each and every one of my donors for all of their love and support.  One of the greatest blessings in my life these past 5 years as I have been working for InterVarsity is that I have never had to worry about my funding.  The generosity and love of my donors is absolutely astonding and I am truly humbled by it.  I would not be on campus doing what I love, what I have been called to do, without you all.

So, to CBCOC, Vineyard, C2, Stefan and Rachel, Desiree, Bob and Meredith, Josh and Val, Chris and Daphne, Chris and Maria, the Coolest Person Ever, Fundamental, Calvin, Caleb and Irene, Edwin, Stephen Chu, T & Zeus & VV, Scott and Lydia, Pastor and Auntie Cheryl, Jay, Major, Chompers, Bo, Uncle Henry and Auntie Ming, Uncle Hank, Uncle Ken and Aunt Linda, Stephen, Uncle Jim and Auntie Shanta, Auntie Lois, Uncle Andy and Auntie Suzie, Ce, Auntie Serena, Panda, Uncle Steve and Aunt Judi, Auntie Joyce, D, Jason, Cuz, Uncle Stanley and Auntie Joyce, Uncle Harsoyo and Auntie Annie, Uncle Steve and Auntie Grace, Bill and Martha, Tmo, Cris and Jean, Jas and Jess, Rae Rae, Stephen and Sheryl, Uncle George and Auntie Nancy, Sandra, Jon, Bob and Susan, Hbomb and Sharona, Vrb and Molly, Uncle Hai Tao and Auntie Brenda, Uncle Frank and Auntie Ivy, Kit and Melissa, Donna, Unkie Bob and Auntie Lana, Uncle Chi and Auntie Anne, Drew and Shirley, Cap'm, Shuzy, Mama and Papa, LJ, Dr. MoonPi, and Mark... Thank you. 

Have an excellent day! 

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment